Are you in need of a new dental restoration such as a crown? There are many different types and classes of restorations that may bring different benefits, but our team at Dental Care of Morristown is eager to only provide the very best procedures to our patients. What are CEREC® dental crowns and how can they benefit your smile in a new and improved way? Continue reading on to learn more about dental crowns and see why you will love them.
What are CEREC® dental crowns?
CEREC® is a device that uses a computer-aided design to quickly provide a brand new crown for patients in as little as one day. There are several benefits to this treatment, including the following:
- Less noticeable. CEREC® crowns provide a significantly less noticeable finish than traditional metal restorations. They are made to easily match the natural appearance of your tooth’s enamel.
- More convenient. CEREC® allows for patients to go home with their new dental crowns in the same day as customizing their crowns. No more scheduling several appointments for just a single procedure.
- No need for temporary crowns. The new technology allows for a permanent crown to be created right away. Temporary crowns have been found to be difficult and unsupportive on the teeth.
- Better outcomes. Damaged or weak teeth can instantly be strengthened with the help of CEREC® dental crowns. They help to prevent tooth extractions and further infections.
- No more messy impressions. Impressions and molds are not necessary prior to applying your new CEREC® dental crowns. The application is quick, easy, and comfortable. Computer-aided design helps the patient to visualize their new restoration and ensure they are going to be happy with their smile.
If you are interested in learning more about CEREC® dental crowns, then contact our Dental Care of Morristown clinic or read the many reviews online to see how other patients have appreciated this procedure. Call our office today to schedule your next consultation and see how dental crowns will look on your smile.